Shipped to your door
Finasteride treats male pattern hair loss by blocking the production of a hormone in the scalp that stops hair growth. Taken in a once-daily tablet, this easy and convenient option may be able to help you.
Consult with a physician now to find out if it's right for you. Your medication can be shipped to your door or picked up in store. It's easier and more affordable than ever to get the treatment you need.
*Photos of models, not actual patients
How to get started
Select the medication that treats your ailment.
Consult with a licensed physician via Physician360 ($59) now or talk to your doctor
We will prepare your medication specifically for you
You'll be notified that your treatment is ready or we can ship to your door!
For Your Doctor
Finasteride 1mg tablet
Take one tablet by mouth daily
What is this drug used for?
• It is used to help hair growth in male pattern baldness. It may take 3 months to see the full effect.
• It is used to treat the signs of an enlarged prostate. It may take a few months to see the full effect.
• It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
• Feeling tired or weak
• Change in sex ability in men or lowered interest in sex
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
• Lump in the breast, breast pain or soreness, or nipple discharge
• Enlarged breasts
• Very bad dizziness or passing out
• Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Note: This is not a comprehensive list of all side effects. Talk to your doctor if you have questions.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer: This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a limited summary of general information about the medicine's uses from the patient education leaflet and is not intended to be comprehensive. This limited summary does NOT include all information available about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. For a more detailed summary of information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine, please speak with your healthcare provider and review the entire patient education leaflet.