Shipped to your door
With once-daily Tadafil tablets its possible to trust that you'll be ready when the time is right. Tadalafil treats ED by increasing blood flow during arousal. Enjoy your time with the confidence you're used to.
Briefly consult with a physician now to find out if it's right for you. Your medication can be shipped discreetly to your door or picked up in store. It's easier and more affordable than ever to get the treatment you need.
*Photos of models, not actual patients
How to get started
Select the medication that treats your ailment.
Consult with a licensed physician via Physician360 ($59) now or talk to your doctor
We will prepare your medication specifically for you
You'll be notified that your treatment is ready or we can ship to your door!
For Your Doctor
Tadalafil 5mg tablets
Take one tablet by mouth daily
What is this drug used for?
• It is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
• In men, it is used to treat the signs of an enlarged prostate.
• It is used to treat raised pressure in the lungs.
• It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
• Throat irritation
• Nose irritation
• Back pain
• Muscle pain
• Common cold symptoms
• Painful extremities
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
• Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight
• Chest pain
• Fast heartbeat
• Abnormal heartbeat
• Passing out
• Severe headache
• Vision changes
• Hearing loss
• Change in hearing
• Noise or ringing in the ears
• Erection that lasts more than 4 hours
• Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Note: This is not a comprehensive list of all side effects. Talk to your doctor if you have questions.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer: This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a limited summary of general information about the medicine’s uses from the patient education leaflet and is not intended to be comprehensive. This limited summary does NOT include all information available about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. For a more detailed summary of information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine, please speak with your healthcare provider and review the entire patient education leaflet.